All photography provided by Jared Chambers
The High School Progressives of America is an organization unaffiliated with a party. It is for liberal thinkers who wish to explore progressive politics on local, state, and national levels.
Started as "High Schoolers for Bernie", the High School Progressives of America grew out of a campaign movement to support Bernie Sanders from the High School Community. We provided a national network of volunteers for the campaign, and even won the campaign's endorsement as a Bernie Sanders Campaign Organization. As the campaign drew to a close, we found that we still loved progressive politics and wished to continue electing liberal politicians. We have since formed a partnership with the Democratic-Socialists of America, and are continuing to grow and spread left wing politics.
What We've Achieved
- Worked with hundreds of High School Volunteers for the Bernie Sanders campaign
- Brought in thousands of dollars in donations
- Featured on NBC, CBS, AIRFRANCE
- Endorsed by the Official Bernie Sanders campaign
- We've created a network of high school liberals like never before
- We established a summit for High School Progressives with the Young Democratic Socialists in Washington DC
- Our members serve on dozens of local progressive campaigns across the country